Video links for past conference presentations are available for purchase at $25 per conference. Once you have completed the purchase process the video links and access password will be provided to you in an automated confirmation email and in a automated confirmation page displayed when purchasing online. You may also purchase the video links by calling 1-877-221-6716 weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. mountain time, excluding holidays.
Please Do NOT share your password with others. Purchase of the archives is for your use only.
2016: Autism Translational Research Workshop: Best Practices in Autism: What's New in Autism Intervention Research? $25
- ABA Beyond Discrete Trial - Blake Hansen, PhD, Brigham Young University
- What's the Big Deal About the Early Start Denver Model? - Terisa Gabrielsen, PhD, Brigham Young University
- Mindfulness and Emotion Training for Anxiety - Mikle South, PhD, Brigham Young University
- Evidence-Based Interventions for Occupational Therapies - Heidi Woolley, OTD, University of Utah
- Feeding Selectivity Interventions for Autism - Aaron Fischer, PhD, University of Utah
- Language Interventions for Children with Low Language Levels - Stacy Shumway Manwaring, PhD, University of Utah; Teresa Cardon, PhD, Utah Valley University
- Social Play Interventions - Tom Higbee, PhD, Utah State University
2015: Autism Translational Research Workshop: Best Practices in Autism, Autism in Adolescence $25
- Transition Process in Education - Ryan Kellems, PhD, Brigham Young University
- Post-Secondary Education Supports and Programs - Jon Cox, PhD, Brigham Young University; Laurie Bowen, M Ed, Utah Valley Univ.; Tyra Sellers, PhD, Utah State Univ.
- Legal Issues: Guardianship and Law Enforcement - Lisa Thornton, JD; Rodger Broome, PhD, Utah Valley Univ.**DISCLAIMER Lisa offered free guardianship to those who attended the conference. It does NOT apply to those watching the archived video.
- Executive Function Deficits and Interventions for ASD - Jennifer Cardinal, PhD
- The Spectrum of Mental Health Needs and Services for Adolescents with ASD - Julia Connelly, PhD, Univ. of Utah
- Autism and Adolescence - Deborah Bilder, MD, Univ. of Utah
- Panel Discussion with Families and Individuals with ASD - Moderator: Terisa Gabrielsen, PhD, Brigham Young Univ.
2014: Autism Translational Research Workshop: Best Practices in Autism, an Interdisciplinary Approach $25
- Autism Screening and Social Skills - Terisa Gabrielsen, PhD, NDSP, Brigham Young University
- Language Treatment and Video Modeling - Teresa Cardon, PhD, CCC-SLP, Utah Valley University
- ABA and Behavior Treatment - Tom Higbee, PhD, BCBA-D, Utah State University
- Common Core and IEPs -- Jocelyn Taylor, MS, CCC-SLP, Utah State Office of Education
- Psychopharmacology -- Deborah Bilder, MD, University of Utah
- Co-morbid Conditions - Sleep, Seizures, etc. -- Paul Carbone, MD, University of Utah